☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆
- 10 Spacious, Luxury en-suite Rooms with private verandas and Air Conditioning
- Harford Library with wireless internet
- Beautiful, shady, well established garden
- Large swimming pool
Fugitives’ Drift Lodge is situated on the site of the original Rattray homestead, where David Rattray’s parents, David and Gillian, came for their holidays. It was here the seeds of this unique operation took root.
The Lodge is the most luxurious of all of our accommodation options; each spacious room has an en-suite bathroom with both inside and outside showers, air-conditioning, a mini-fridge, and a veranda with views of the plains flanking the Buffalo River Gorge. Enjoy superb cuisine, taken communally in the large dining room or – weather permitting – out on the deck. There is also a sparkling swimming pool, with fantastic views out over Isandlwana and Rorkes’ Drift.
Rate Inclusions: Accommodation, All meals & 15% VAT
Rate exclusions: drinks, tours, laundry and conservation levy of R 155 per person per night
Valid: until 31 December 2020
Terms & Conditions
- Min 2-night stay required
- All guests will be required to practice social distancing when in camp. Masks or face shields are compulsory in areas where social distancing is not possible
History and Culture